Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Another Quality Work

I love your work, best one yet. Totally unexpected as from the other. I would like to know what happened to the sheriff, if hes dead for good?

Gravity¹³ Gravity¹³

You beat me to it

i ahd the exact same music.. exact same stick figures, and exact same idea, but u finished it before me... damn a week of work wasted

th1rt3en responds:

Sorry about that, why not base it on Dr. Mario instead?¹³

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

Props to you my friend

You just put a awsome seal on a letter, that awsome becuase the animation was quirky and cartoonish, this is definatley going all teh way to the thop of NG! And I will make sure of it!

CS_assault CS_assault

Very Well Done

The only fact that I am rating you higher then a 3 on a CS movies is becuase u capture the feel of the game, the faced paced action, and even the funny as hell knife kills. I almost pissed in my pants it was such a well done movie for a counter strike movie to be true. Now what we are all waiting to see is CS_Jeepathon2k3 >:)!!!

Poring Hunt Poring Hunt

Nice animation

good job with the animation, not as squiggly as most newgrounds movies made in this style, including mine. though i must ask you, do you zoom in while animation each frame in a motion guide? if u dont, them damn! becuase i do that and it still jiggles a little. forget all that crap i just said, to lazy to delete it all, just good job.

Super Console Wars Part 2 Super Console Wars Part 2

you got it right

good job with the stlye, graphics, and cheezy sound fx that we have all come to love! and nice ssb rip off credits!

Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

EXELENT JOB MAN! FRICKEN FUNNY

GOOD FRICKEN JOB! I JUAGHED SO HARD! HURRY UP AND FINISH THE 3RD ONE YOU BASTARD!